How do colleges get my official transcripts?

Official transcript should be submitted by your counselor. If the counselor submits online, the transcript should be attached to you school forms. Otherwise, transcripts should be sent directly to the schools to which you are applying. Please contact each admissions office for the exact address or procedure.

Rating:Rating of 2 Stars119 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 33011-62
  • Date Created: 06/10/2013
  • Last Modified Since: 12/11/2015
  • Viewed: 25154