Some colleges or programs may require that you submit a portfolio of your work. A portfolio is a supplemental form used to showcase your special talent in one or more subjects, such as architecture or the arts. Each college will have their own requirements for what you need to include in your portfolio and how to submit it.
Example Portfolio Question:
Example Portfolio Section in the Common App:
Questions to ask yourself:
- Do any of the programs I am applying to require a portfolio?
- How will I submit the portfolio?
- Is there a link to the portfolio in the Common App or will the school send me instructions later?
- What will I include in my portfolio?
- When is the deadline for my portfolio?