Financial Documentation (International Applicants) Strongly Typed by HTML5 UP

Financial Documentation (International Applicants)

Colleges may ask you to submit financial documentation that demonstrates your ability to fund your education for one full academic year, especially if you will be requiring a F-1 Student Visa. Check with each school to learn what documents they will consider, if photocopies are acceptable, and how you can send this documentation (email, fax, certified mail, etc.)

Questions to ask yourself:

  • What documents, if any, must I send to each school?
  • Are photocopies of official documents accepted?
Rating:Rating of 1 Stars5 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 33011-3435
  • Date Created: 10/12/2016
  • Last Modified Since: 11/10/2016
  • Viewed: 787