How can I change my admission plan? Strongly Typed by HTML5 UP

How can I change my admission plan?

You can change your Preferred Admission Plan through the following steps:
  • Go to the Questions section for that school under the My Colleges tab.
  • Click "Edit" for the General section. 
  • Click the dropdown menu for the question Preferred Admission Plan or Preferred Start Term.
Please note that if an application has been submitted, no changes can be made to it and we are not permitted to make any changes on your behalf.
Rating:Rating of 1.5 Stars54 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 33011-2713
  • Date Created: 11/13/2015
  • Last Modified Since: 07/25/2017
  • Viewed: 8174