Why is my application not submitted even though I paid the application fee?Strongly Typed by HTML5 UP
Need To Know
Tips Of The Week
Why is my application not submitted even though I paid the application fee?
The submission process for your application is a 3 step process: review, payment, submission. Even if you've reviewed your application and paid the fee, it is still considered not submitted until your complete the final signature and click on the submit button.
To complete your application after paying:
1. Log into your account and click on the name of the of school
2. Click on the "Submit" button
3. Review your application PDF and click "Continue"
4. Click "Continue" on the payment part. You will not need to pay again, so the payment screen will just confirm that you've paid the fee.
5. Enter your signature and date, then click on the final "Submit" button.
You will receive a specific email when your application is submitted. You can also confirm that an application has been submitted on the Dashboard.