Refugee or Asylee Strongly Typed by HTML5 UP

Refugee or Asylee

If you have official status as an asylee or refugee in the United States, please enter your visa number and the date it was issued. If you do not yet hold a visa, please select "I do not hold a currently valid US non-immigrant Visa". You can use the "Additional Information" section to provide more details regarding your citizenship status. 

Rating:Rating of 3 Stars43 Votes
Was this answer helpful?YesNo
Topic Information
  • Topic #: 33011-1670
  • Date Created: 11/14/2013
  • Last Modified Since: 07/31/2016
  • Viewed: 7891