Applicant Help Center
If you are unable to find the answer to your question in our Knowledgebase, please click on the 'Ask A Question' button above to reach us directly. We are happy to help!
The 2015-16 FAFSA is now available!
Click below to watch a quick video on how to fill out the FAFSA.
If you’d like more information, please visit the FAFSA site directly: http://fafsa.gov/
Please make sure to read the FERPA Agreement in your application very carefully before signing it. Once it is signed, you are not able to make any changes to your decision. If you have any questions regarding this, your counselor is a great resource. We also have a video to walk you through the process.
New to the Common Application? Our resources can help!
Please click here for a current list of Known Issues.
- Knowledge BaseThe Knowledge Base has more than [KBCount] support references, created by support professionals who have resolved issues for our customers. It is constantly updated, expanded, and refined to ensure that you have access to the very latest information. Begin by browsing folders on the left side of this site.
- Ask A QuestionThe Ticket System enables you to directly submit a question to a technical specialist whose expertise matches your inquiry. This online tool helps expedite the resolution of your issue.
- ViewedMost Popular Topics
- 2519315Can schools see what other colleges I've applied to?
- 2066908Recognition for National Honor Society
- 1986055Add college to list
- 1731558Progress Status
- 1618702Training Resources Library
- Training Resources
- My Account / Login
- College Search
- My Colleges
- Common Application
- Payment & Submission
- Uploading & Print Preview
- Member Screen
- My Recent Topics
- You do not currently have any "My Recent Topic" information. You will see your most recent viewed topics when you begin to browse the Knowledgebase